Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reggaeton Star Daddy Yankee Respected by Akon's Approval


Reggaetón star Daddy Yankee now has the confidence to rap more in songs, after he received praise from hip hop star Akon.

Yankee duets on new track Bring It On with the Smack That rapper and he was honoured Akon approved of his new singing style.

He tells MTV, "It's one of my favourite songs, and the people who have heard the album say it's one of their favourites too."

"Akon gave me the beat, and when he heard me on that song, he was like, 'Oh my God, I didn't know you rapped.' And coming from Akon, him telling me I'm a professional - and he's on top of the game right now and real talented - and when he told me that, it's just a good feeling.

"He told me, 'I don't know what you saying Yankee but the flow sounds tight'".

WENN


No comments:

 
;